Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Save the Bible

In The Book of Eli, Eli lives in a world where books no longer exist. Eli has the last Bible in existence. Carnegie tries to steal the Bible from Eli because the Bible is extremely powerful and he feels that he can control society with it. Eli dedicated his life to save the Bible. If I was told to save one book, I would choose to save the Bible as well. The Bible is the most important book out there. A lot of people base their life on the Bible. Eli saved the Bible to help the future generation while Carnegie wanted the Bible for selfish reasons. The Bible is the oldest book and is known worldwide. Religion is important to me and many others in the world. Although the Bible is the book that Christians follow, many other religions follow different sections of the Bible. Judism practices a lot of the Old Testament. They believe in God but not Jesus. The New Testament is all about Jesus. Without the Bible religion would die off and people would not understand the importance of God.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, it is one of the most important books out there. I chose the bible as well and I'm not religious, I just know the importance that it holds.

    ReplyDelete